How we run a CRM project
6th March 2018
Whilst no project is ever the same, at ixRM our wealth of experience means we know how to efficiently and effectively run a CRM project for our clients.
It is important to be aware of how some CRM projects can fail so you can work solutions to those common mistakes into a successful project. Lots of CRM projects and implementations by businesses fail because: The project is run in-house by untrained staff, the CRM system hasn’t been customised in a supportable or extendible manner and, the senior management team are not behind the project.
Here are some of the stages of how ixRM run a CRM project that works for you:
- We use our own project methodology which isn’t overcomplicated but makes sure the project is completed on time, within budget and most importantly, for a fixed cost. We also have our own in-house project manager who ensures we (and the customer) are organised and do what we say on time.
- Furthermore, we create a project team using ourselves and the customer’s key people. It is important to work closely with key individuals and senior management so everybody is on board and well-informed with the project.
- ixRM will visit the customer’s site and meet with management and key users to understand all the requirements of the project and gather details about the processes they follow and what they want the system to do.
- Our highly experienced in-house design team will work with the customer’s requirements and consider: Technical Viability, Scalability and Supportability.
- We customise Microsoft Dynamics 365 to fit a customer’s individual requirements. For example, if a customer has a requirement to collect additional information about a contact, we would add additional fields and functionality to collect and store that information as efficiently as possible.
- We run feedback sessions with the customer’s key people throughout the project to ensure expectations are being met and that the final system is suitable for their requirements.
The above processes ensure that every project we deliver meets the requirements of our clients, has their commitment and support, as well as guaranteeing our clients feel comfortable using the new system to its potential, and know how it will benefit them.
CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help a business work more efficiently. If you’d like to know more about how Microsoft Dynamics 365 can work for you and your business, call a member of our team today on 0113 415 1615.